Tuesday, September 22, 2009

CPA Test

Robert has been studying and studying for his CPA test. He took the Regulation section of the test in August. He needed at least 75, but he passed with a 91! I am so proud of him! He is studying for Financial now, then he will study Audit, and finally Business. All the early mornings have paid off. Great job Rob!

5 comments:

Adam 'n' Sara said...

Great job Roberino! That's awesome!

Jordan and Jodi said...

CONGRATS! That's great news! Keep studying...it's paying off! The other night Jordan wished he would have followed in your footsteps so we could be 'somewhere' by now but to each his/her own right?!!

Tweed said...

91%? I have to tell you I am a little disappointed........what did you miss and why?

Mary & Josh said...

Tell Robert Good luck with a rest and good Job! Ugh...Josh took those and it was overwhelming for me let alone for him! Good luck to you too Julie. And your baby is getting so big and SO adorable!

lyssamcaleavy said...

Julie...your blog is so cute! Congrats to Robert. I'll see you at scouts tomorrow :)