I am going to start tutoring out of the house in a couple of weeks, so I have transformed my front room into a classroom. Here is our front room (yes, it really was that empty) before we started our work.
Here is the room afterwards! Rob did all the work on the whiteboard. He also helped me spray paint some of the shelving pieces white.
I ended up wrapping the shelf boards with fabric. Here is a closer look at them!
Very impressive! I love it. The fabric was a great idea. How many kids will you have and when do you start? I think it's awesome you can do it from your home. Nice job! Have a great weekend too. Wish we could be there.
2 comments:
Very impressive! I love it. The fabric was a great idea. How many kids will you have and when do you start? I think it's awesome you can do it from your home. Nice job! Have a great weekend too. Wish we could be there.
Looks great Julie! I will let my friends in the neighborhood know that I have contacts with a great tutor! :-)
Post a Comment