Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Max at Midnight

Max was bright eyes and big smiles last Saturday night when he should have been fast asleep! It is a little bit long, but you will hear him jabbering and see him smiling! He has a lot to say!


Now can you understand why I can't get upset with him? He is just so happy!

2 comments:

Jordan and Jodi said...

WOW---lots going on there...Birthday (happy b-lated bday), check-ups (wow--he's growing up quickly!), and cute video....yea, I was sleep deprived also but like you, how can you get upset at such a cute little thing? I love the new room additions...looks great...wanna come decorate for us...oh wait---when Ally/Jordan are better?? Ha ha ha

Katie Morphew said...

So Precious! I actually had that momentary insane thought that I desperately want another baby but luckily Jake just ran through the kitchen streaking & screaching! I'm good for now!