Wednesday, September 2, 2009

2 Month Check-up

Max had his 2 month check-up last Wednesday, August 26. He weighed 12 pounds 11 ounces (75%ile). He was 23 inches long (50-75%ile)! He is growing really well. Max has started to really voice his opinions. He will jabber all day long. I have some video of it, but I will put it on another post. He is also trying to suck his thumb. Usually it ends up being his finger, knuckle or fist though.

Here is is just being happy. He gives me lots of smiles every day!

I can't believe how quickly he is growing! I am frequently asked how he is sleeping at night. Generally speaking, he goes to sleep between 8-9 pm. He sleeps until between 2-3 am. He then goes back to sleep until 6-7 am. Although I wish he were to sleep through the night, I cannot complain. Max is so cute when I am changing his diaper that I cannot help but love him all the more. He will smiles and looks at me with his bright blue eyes. I just love my little boy!

No comments: