Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Last Little Bit

Here are some of the things we have been up to the last little while.

Tummy time! Max hates it, but we still do it with him. He is getting better at holding himself up. He has ALMOST rolled over a couple of times.


Johnny Jumper. He doesn't really kick and jump, but he likes to sit and eat it! He also enjoys looking all around.


Max came to my indoor soccer game with Rob last Saturday. Rob says whenever he stood Max up, Max would start yelling at the game! He watched the ball go back and forth.


Max met his Uncle Daniel for the first time. Max is still in his pajamas because we had a long night with him (he was up and down and fussing the entire night!).


Max likes sitting in the Bumbo for a few minutes. He is starting to arch his back and straighten his legs in an effort to get out of it, so I have to watch him like a hawk. When he sits in here I can work around the kitchen and he watches and talks to me.


Eating toys is a new favorite for Max. He loves to put anything and everything in his mouth. I don't think he is teething yet. We used to put a blanket up over his head and he would kick it off, but now he tries to get it in his mouth (so we have stopped playing that "game")!


I need to take pictures of Max standing up and looking all around. It is one of his favorite things to do. Max also loves to read stories (and tell stories), look at himself in the mirror (nothing but smiles for himself), sing songs, grab toys that are hanging on a mobile, and eat. He always has a healthy appetite! Rob and I feel so lucky to have such a good boy.

No comments: