On Wednesday night we moved Max out of our room and upstairs to his room. Max is a mover when he sleeps, so I told Rob I wanted a bumper in his bed so he wouldn't hit his head on the wooden slats. We ended up finding this fun bedding set at Babies R' Us. Max has slept so well in his room. He sleeps at least 8 hours at a time (he would probably go longer, but I get him up to nurse him when he makes any sort of movement). Here is the bedding set:

I hung this today. I think it adds to the room

Diaper thing. We don't have diapers in it right now.

Max in his bed with the bumpers. He likes to look at the ships. I just realized I don't have his fun sheet in there!

It has been a harder transition for me to have Max out of my room, then for him to be in his own room!
2 comments:
I LOVE the bedding! Super cute!!
great job on his room!! Love the curtains!!Ally didn't stay in our room for more than 3-4 days but madi stays in our room despite Jordan wanting her out in the KITCHEN!!
Post a Comment