Here Max is sticking his tongue out. He mimics us when we stick our tongue out at him!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Growing Boy
I took these pictures last Saturday. It is really tricky to get Max to look at the camera, keep his hands down, and his head in position! He is starting to fill out a bit more. I think he is going through a growth spurt right now- he is starving every 2 1/2 hours! I don't think the 100+ temperatures help either.
.JPG)
Here Max is sticking his tongue out. He mimics us when we stick our tongue out at him!
Last night one of our AC unit's broke. Rob was up until 2 a.m. trying to fix it. Luckily our upstairs unit still works, so we turned the temperature down upstairs, and then we turned all the fans on in the house to circulate the cooler air. We have the AC people coming over today to fix it. Hopefully it will be a quick fix.
Here Max is sticking his tongue out. He mimics us when we stick our tongue out at him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He is just so stinkin' cute! I love the pictures that you took.
It seems like just as soon as you get used to their eating and sleeping routine is just about the same time they switch it on ya:).
He is SO cute! I can't wait to see him in person!
He is so adorable!!! And I'm sorry about the air conditioner. That's my biggest fear this summer.
Our A/C has been goign out too and it's miserable!! Especially with a little guy...gotta be careful they don't overheat! Cute pics tho :)
We've never had A/C since we've been married but we get it in about 2 weeks!! YAHOO! That would be hard to be use to AC then none! If you ever need to keep the baby cool--we used wet wash clothes on Ally's head all summer and when she is asleep we wipe her down with a wet wash cloth while she sleeps in front of a fan. Max is a cutie! I hope we get to see him before he's a grown man! :) We'll have to all plan that roommate cruise/trip sometime in the near future!!
Post a Comment