I went to the doctor today. The good news is I am healthy, as is the baby. However, I have not dilated at all. So, I will be checking into the hospital tonight to get things started. If all goes well, which I am assuming it will, tomorrow Rob and I will be parents! We are both so excited to start this new phase of our lives. We have done everything we can to prepare ourselves for his birth. Wish us luck!
4 comments:
How exciting! I hope everything goes well. Remember, especially with a first bith and an induction: an epidural is your friend. Thought I'd pass that on. Keep us posted. We can't wait for the first Madsen boy!
What a magical, miraculous time! Our prayers are with you.
Yea! We are so excited for you! Keep us informed! We'll pray for you tonight. And preparation....you'll laugh 20 months later at your prep! :)
Julie! I am soooo excited for you guys. Little boys are just wonderful! I can't wait to see pictures of your little baby...I will keep checking your blog for posts! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Hope everything goes perfectly!
Post a Comment