Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Max Spencer Madsen


Max is here! I will post more about the labor and delivery later. Max was born today, June 24, at 10:27 a.m. He weighed 6 pounds, 15 ounces. He is 19.75 inches long. He is just a little angel!


8 comments:

Jared and Christine said...

What a little angel. We are so excited for you! congratulation's! We have a gift we have been meaning to send. I will get it sent this week so keep an eye out for it. Congrats again!

Melissa C. said...

Congrats! He's gorgeous!

Natalie Walker said...

Congratulations!!! He is so beautiful! I can't wait to see him and hear about your delivery.

Anonymous said...

He is fantastic! I am so happy for you.

LoriT said...

Yippee! 10:27 a.m.--Wow! You must have been the model maternity patient to go from not being dilated at all the night before to giving birth 12 hours later.

Don't keep us in suspense too long. Can't wait to hear the details. :)

He's a beautiful addition to a fabulous family. Congratulations!

Jordan and Jodi said...

How cute! Hope the delivery wasn't too bad since you went in the night before and he was born the next day. Let us know when you have the strength and energy! Thanks for posting pictures and the stats! Ally was 19.5 inches and 6 pd 14 oz--funny how close they were! Get some sleep and make sure Rob takes GREAT care of you! :)

amy jensen said...

Yay!! I can't wait to here more details, but it sounds like things went really well! We are excited to meet him. Congrats!!

Gillian Alcala said...

Congratulations. I love his name. I can't wait to see him.