Thursday, June 11, 2009
Storms
We have had severe thunderstorms in the area- lots of wind and rain and a possibility of a tornado. Luckily our house and trees have held strong, but our next door neighbor was not so fortunate. As you can see, the tree has about touched down. Others in the neighborhood had fence damage. The worst we experienced was knocked over trash/recycle cans!
On another note, I went to the doctor today. I am 50% effaced, but I have not started dilating yet. The baby is still in the proper position, and I am hoping he will come sooner rather than later! I am very anxious to see him! My doctor noticed that I have been spending a bit of time outside (I am starting to get some color), and he reminded me to increase my fluid intake. I feel like I already drink a lot, as I am up and down to the restroom all throughout the night, but apparently I need to drink more during the daytime hours. Other than that, everything looks good for both the baby and me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yea for baby updates! That's great that your at 50%...now you just need a little dilation then....BABY! :) We are so excited for you!
Also...glad nothing bad happened in the storm...be safe!!
Is that the tree that was already kindof leaning?
That was a crazy storm! We were leaving Costco when the sirens started going off. We started racing home watching the big black clouds get lower and lower and the sirens started going off as soon as we pulled into our neighborhood. We grabbed the kids and RAN to our shelter, leaving groceries behind. Thank heavens there were no tornado touchdowns!
I'm excited for you about baby boy Madsen!! We can't wait to meet him! Let me know what I can do to help...
Post a Comment