Monday, June 29, 2009

More Pictures

My sister, Mary, took these pictures of Max. My mom and sister surprised us and came out last Thursday. It was so much fun to have them here! Rob, Max, and I took them to the airport this afternoon. We will miss them!


We think Max is just the most beautiful baby.

9 comments:

Kako said...

That is the cutest picture. I Love it. Max is adorable!!! Can't wait to meet him.

Dan said...

He does have a nice haircut! The hand picture is AWESOME! Nice work.

Natalie Walker said...

LOVE the pictures!! He is so cute!!!!!!! I loved holding him!

LoriT said...

He is perfect! Please, please let us know if you need ANYTHING!!!

Anonymous said...

You are right! He is BEAUTIFUL!

Gillian Alcala said...

He is a cute little guy. Enjoy snuggling with him!

Katie Morphew said...

Julie, he is an angel! Looks just like his daddy! I am so happy for you both, congratulations!

Cindy Thomas said...

Peaceful! Wow, he's special!

Lindsey said...

He definitely has Spencer eyes! I can't wait to see him!