Max looks like he has spotted something grand! Maybe a banana?!
This is Robs favorite picture of Max. He gave up doing "tummy time" on the grass, but before I could pick him up, I had to snap a picture of him from this angle!
Rob helping Max up after "tummy time."

Another favorite: Max's thinking pose. He had a great time standing up by the big rock!

Overall, it was a fun activity for us to do.
Another favorite: Max's thinking pose. He had a great time standing up by the big rock!

Rob and Max by the water.
Max and me! Although he is not smiling, he is actually looking at the camera in this picture. He was pretty distracted most of the time by cars, water, leaves, birds, etc.!
2 comments:
Cute pictures!!!
You look FAB!!! I love thses pics! Jordan will too--show them to him next time I GET to see him...who knows when that will be!! Great costume!!oh and I'm still that way with baby #2--blanket thing!!
Post a Comment