Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Friends

Yesterday we watched one of Max's friends, Carson. Carson is 5 days younger than Max. They had a great time together. They read books and played with toys before they both fell fast asleep.

Reading books:



"Carson, can we be friends?"


"Yes, we can be friends Max!"

Now many of you reading this may think that we staged this photo. However, this was a "kodak" moment. They did this on their own accord. We just happened to be there to catch the moment on camera!

2 comments:

The Piersons said...

So adorable! I'm so glad that y'all got these great pictures, I love them!

Adam 'n' Sara said...

Sure! I can show you how to cut his hair - it's not super hard - well, not with some practice! The only bad thing is that you need the right tools to do it correctly. I hear you're staying for a long time when you come! What dates are you up here?