Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Lights

We have been wanting to put Christmas lights up on the house, but we don't have a ladder tall enough to get to the roof. However, yesterday (the temperature in the 60s) we went outside to see if there was a way to get to the roof with our small 6 foot ladder. It turns out there is. If I hold the ladder, Rob can pull himself up to the roof off our back patio and then scamper from roof ledge to ledge to reach the front of the house.


We had already bought Christmas lights from Costco, so we (and by we, I mean Rob) were ready to string the lights. Rob got to work, with me watching anxiously from the ground. I had intentions of catching him if he fell off.


Luckily, there was no need to break his fall. He stayed on the roof and strung the lights. I tried to string some around the entry way, but they looked really ghetto. I ended up taking them down after I snapped a picture.


Rob conquered the roof! Now we need to work on the ground lights. Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

Adam 'n' Sara said...

Roberino! You are truly the king of your castle!

Em said...

Julie,
I dont know if you remember me. I doubled with you and Robert one time with Derrick! You guys' house is totally gorgeous! I love it!

Dan said...

Is that the Angel Roboroni on top of the house.

Anonymous said...

Wow- Good work! Roberto, your truly brave. J-lo good job watching, nice pics!

Bryce said...

I am going to call you Bob Griswold from now on.