Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Family Visit, part 1

Kids practicing using their backpacks.

Bike ride around Lake Willastein

I took the kids to The Wonder Place.  I was really hesitant to go again, as the first time I went I did not have a positive experience.  However, we had a really fun time.  Kids really enjoyed it.
 
 

I upgraded my phone.  Kate and Max were super patient while I transferred all my data over.

We went to the Little Rock Zoo and the gator climbed right out of his swampish area to come and see Max and Kate.

My Dad, Mom, and sister Tiffany came to see us this past week.  We had a fantastic time with them here.  We decided to go to Hot Springs (where we avoided the rain), and we were able to see the Tulip Fest.

Tiffany and Max.

I love this candid moment.  Max kept pulling Tiny in closer and closer.

Kate and Tiffany.  She was wanting to see the picture, rather than pose for it.

It was so very scenic.  I was reminded of Anne of Green Gables.  I wanted to give everything a name to fit its beauty.
 

The tulips really were amazing.
 
 
 
 
 

As were the daffodils.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: