We went to Lake Sylvia with some friends to kick off the summer season. Kate was stylin' in my sunglasses (with Oreo all over her face!).
Asher, Me, and Max. Asher and Max are best buddies. They mostly just ran around and chase each other.
We celebrated Rob's birthday before we left for Utah. Yes, that is Christmas paper I used to wrap his presents.
The rest of the pictures are from our first stop in Utah: Aspen Grove (with Rob's family).
Max and Kate really loved the turtle statues. We frequently have turtles in our yard, so they think turtles are common to see.
Max and Kate really loved the turtle statues. We frequently have turtles in our yard, so they think turtles are common to see.
I knew it would be cold while we were in Utah, but I was not expecting snow! Max and Rob (and lots of other cousins) made snowmen.

No comments:
Post a Comment