Max and his cousin Jack. They had a fantastic time playing together.
Davis and Kate.
Max has been taking swimming lesson from Alisha, my sister-in-law. She has done a great job teaching Max how to swim and float.
Diving for rockets.
We went to Red Cliffs for a hike. I had to carry Kate the whole hike- she hated the hiking backpack I brought. Max loved playing in the sand.
We found a tiny little frog.
Relief for my arms- Kate sitting in an iKea bag.
I took the kids over to the St. George temple for some pictures. It is tricky to get my kids to cooperate, but here are some of the better shots.
Max reading scriptures on the temple stairs.
I really wish my camera was in auto focus, not manual, for this picture. I didn't realize I hadn't switched it back when I snapped this. I will have to take them back over.
We are going to be going to Salt Lake on Tuesday, and staying there for a couple more weeks. It has been a lot of fun being out here with family.

No comments:
Post a Comment