Yesterday Robert took a test for work called the Series 7. I will admit I was a bit worried about how he would do. Rob studied on Tuesday night until about midnight, and then Max wasn't feeling well and Rob decided he could sleep in bed with us. Max kept snuggling up to Rob all night (which was fine with me), but as a result Rob slept very poor. I fed Rob French toast for breakfast, sent him with a lunch and hoped he would stay alert while taking his 6 hour test. After a long day, Rob came home with good news. He passed! 84% He only needed a 70%. Hooray!
I decided to get a season pass at the zoo a couple of weeks ago, and it has been a wonderful investment. The zoo isn't far from where we live (about 20 minutes), and it is pretty small. We can fly through it and still have an afternoon! I took Max and Kate over this morning. Typically Max walks the whole time, but as he isn't feeling the best, I had him sit on top of the jogging stroller. We had a great time.
I am hoping to go running when Robert gets home from work. I am really trying to get back into a decent shape. 24 more pounds to go! I have a goal to run a 1/2 marathon this year, so if anyone wants to join me, just let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment