Max LOVES to climb right now. He climbs on everything. Yesterday, after we gave him dessert, he was on a bit of a sugar high. He climbed onto the coffee table and started to "jump." His jumps are mostly him stomping one foot. It is hilarious. We also told him to "SMILE!" and that is the first picture you see here:
Here he is climbing up:
A natural smile:
Right now I am back in Frisco. I drove back this morning. We close on our home here this week, so I needed to come back to wrap things up. I will admit, driving for 5 hours when you are 8 months pregnant is not a fun experience. I stopped 4 times, but the baby is getting big enough that she pinches my nerves when I sit in the same attitude for too long. Max did really well on the drive though. I was proud of my little boy. Hopefully the drive to Little Rock on Thursday night will go smoothly.

No comments:
Post a Comment