Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fun Pics

I took this picture yesterday while Max was riding his zebra. This picture captured Max's true smile.
 

Max really loves the rain. Tonight I took him out and let him splash in the puddles. As you can see, he is soaked. He also loves to eat dirt and grass. All boy through and through.
 

My mom got Max this Fill and Dump Wagon for his birthday. Here he is exploring.
 

Last Friday we went to the zoo. Max's favorite exhibit were the birds. He has no fear.
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Natalie Walker said...

Such cute pictures of Max! I can't believe he is one!!

Anonymous said...

your little boy is so big! I remember having one that age and being pregnant with the second - what adventures :) But it really has been the greatest thing having them close in age.
Happy pregnancy!

Single Women Adopting Children said...

He's so cute! Will you find out the gender for #2?

Laci said...

Max is the best! I can't wait to meet the new addition. I'm sure she will be as sweet as he is.

Single Women Adopting Children said...

He is adorable and getting so big! Any information on the gender of baby #2?