Max and the iguana were both very curious about each other. The iguana was actually on its belly until Max came over, then it stood right up and tried to touch him! Max was just as anxious to try and touch it back. We had a great time at the zoo. We will be visiting frequently as I am now a season pass holder.

2 comments:
what an AWESOME picture! At first I didn't see the glass! The zoo is awesome..I hope we have one in our next city! I wasn't going to say anything but I looked up how many hrs away we are from you and I told Jordan--he just laughed at me that I thought it was a SHORT drive--it was compared to a few other places we were thinking of heading for Spring Break! :) ha ha ha Hopefully we'll get to see you guys again soon!
Cute! I love it. We ran into some iguanas in Cozumel about a month ago and Josh was determined to catch one with his bare hands. Maybe next trip to Cozumel...
Post a Comment