Saturday, August 15, 2009

Smiles!

Max is typically a very happy boy. He smiles at us all the time. Here are a few pictures of him smiling. Which one is your favorite?

#1

#2



#3


#4


#5


#6

8 comments:

Jordan and Jodi said...

So hard to choose....I would go with #6 is my favorite and #3 outfit is my favorite! Thanks for the pictures...I can't believe how fast he is growing up!

Adam 'n' Sara said...

I'd have to say #2 is cute but #4 is just fun!

Devin and Megan said...

#4 is the best as it is the best representation of a genuine and spontaneous smile (a Duchenne smile). Go ahead, look it up :)

Natalie Walker said...

I vote #2 but they are all SO cute!!

Anonymous said...

soooooooooo cute but I like #2 and #4 also, what an a-dor-able little guy :)

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

Oh my heck!!!!! I have not checked my e-mail in ages and then I see a message from a Julie Madssen who I don't know- but guessed it was you and I was soooo excited!!!! Max is so blasted cute!! Late congratulations on his birth! I can't believe it has been so long since I have seen you! Why are you in TX? Write me back- my blog is www.littlelovellfam.blogspot.com Or you can look me up on facebook if you do that! So good to see how you are doing!

LoriT said...

There are all too cute to choose just one, so I must abstain on this vote.

I love that you take so many pictures of your little man! We can never have too many pictures of our kids, IMHO.

Lindsey said...

#6. He is just the cutest little thing!