My mom and sisters came down for my Spring Break. I had told them repeatedly that they would not need to bring a lot of luggage (as I have bathroom supplies, laundry facilities, etc.) here. However, when I picked them up from the airport, they had all checked a bag and brought a carry-on! I was shocked! I couldn't imagine what they had brought with them for 6 days! I started thinking that they had probably brought a couple of extra things for the baby shower my ward was throwing on Saturday. As it turns out, my family had sent out invitations before coming here to collect shower gifts. They ended up throwing me a surprise party! I am including pictures of me (I have had a lot of inquiries as to how BIG I am getting... you be the judge!). THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SENT GIFTS!!! (I am still working on thank you cards.)

Here I am at the shower that my ward threw me. They did such a beautiful job. I cannot thank them enough for all the work they did to make it a great experience for me and my family. Rob and I received so many gifts. Everyone was so generous... THANK YOU!!!

We are still collecting and organizing all the gifts we received. We have had few others ask what else we need, so Rob and I are going to register at Target (we are hoping to go next week and create our registry). It is such an exciting time for us!
2 comments:
Oh....and we just sent you a gift but forgot to include a card! Sorry! Little detail I forget a lot! Explanation of gift: we got some random stuff that we were thinking we would NEVER use but we were SO grateful at LAST minute emergencies to have them on hand so that's what you are getting! Hope they come in handy sometime!
Hi Julie! You look great! Sorry we couldn't make it to your shower. We look forward to seeing you and Rob soon.
Post a Comment