Wow! That is so exciting. Congrats! We are having a boy too. Our due date is June 23rd. Maybe we will have them on the same day! We are so happy for you both.
I just realized that I'm sure I sent Rob and invite to our blog but he never accepted. So I'll need your email address if you want an invite. Send it to jmneeley@juno.com!! Sorry...it has taken me so long to realize this. Wish you were here this weekend---dinner is at our place! Maybe you could have a potato bar at the same time and we could call you!! Miss you guys!
Courtney was looking at the pictures. First she said, "that me?" Then when I told her it was the baby in Julie's tummy she said, "That Sarah Bailey Madsen."
CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you guys!! I'm glad you live so close so I'll be able to see you more once he's here!
I swear I have been checking your blog regularly for weeks and never saw this post (or any of the others all the way back through your Jan 18th post) until today. Hmmm...
8 comments:
Congrats again!
CONGRATS! That's awesome! Any names yet? I love the ultrasound pictures--they are so neat.
Congrats!! Our little guys can be buddies!! We are so excited for you :)
Wow! That is so exciting. Congrats! We are having a boy too. Our due date is June 23rd. Maybe we will have them on the same day! We are so happy for you both.
CONGRATULATIONS!!
What beautiful photos! I'll have to show Kai, he'll think they are so cool :)
What a great mommy you'll be!
I just realized that I'm sure I sent Rob and invite to our blog but he never accepted. So I'll need your email address if you want an invite. Send it to jmneeley@juno.com!! Sorry...it has taken me so long to realize this. Wish you were here this weekend---dinner is at our place! Maybe you could have a potato bar at the same time and we could call you!! Miss you guys!
Courtney was looking at the pictures. First she said, "that me?" Then when I told her it was the baby in Julie's tummy she said, "That Sarah Bailey Madsen."
Your poor boy will always be Sarah to Courtney.
CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you guys!! I'm glad you live so close so I'll be able to see you more once he's here!
I swear I have been checking your blog regularly for weeks and never saw this post (or any of the others all the way back through your Jan 18th post) until today. Hmmm...
Post a Comment