Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday...Robert?


A few Friday's ago Dan, Jane, Carol, and Daniel were here. I had taken work off so I could show them the sights and sounds of Texas. While sitting around the kitchen table, we started talking about what are plans were going to be for the day. I wanted to take the ladies to Sam Moon (a store every women needs to go to as it has so many accessories). The men didn't want to stay here, so they started talking about possibilities of things to do. Dan sat quietly for a few minutes before asking, "Isn't Robert's birthday coming up? We should get him a receiver." We all sat thinking about if Robert's birthday was coming up before realizing that Robert's birthday was not coming up, HIS was! Dan's birthday was the next week! We all laughed! Not to worry, Dan was given a lunch and dinner (from Carol and Daniel and Robert and me). We could take a hint. AND Dan decided that for Robert's Christmas present he would be getting a receiver. Daniel hooked it up to our sound system. It works great. Thanks Dan!

No comments: